• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anybody else fed up with this Lag!?

• Thread starter Cheepareap
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
C

Cheepareap

Lately the past week or 2 the lag has been intense! I thought for awhile it could have been just me with a crap connection. But I soon found out it was not just me, it was half the people (if not all) are lagging as well? Now I have to ask, whats the deal!?

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm on the Catskills server and just happened to see your post. Yes, my guild and I have been having TERRIBLE lag since the event started. Most of the time, the lag gets to the point that we just wait to do event stuff until late night/early morning.

C

Cheepareap

Yeah, this is ridiculous. Its to a point to where I cant even move! I went on Seige a few min ago and it seems to be perfectly fine. Im getting kind of fed up with it to be honest. Paying 15$ a month to not play! kind of lame.

K

Kensai Tsunami

YUP!

i understand if there are probs but i DO NOT understand no info about it.
not even the customary 'we are working to resolve the issue and are sorry for the' ...blah blah blah.

what worries me now is that its fri and if this isnt addressed and corrected by the end of today, do we have this to look forward to all weekend as well?

i havent been lagging really badly til today, but i know several who have had many issues since the last publish.

we get a lil reassurance that there might be some positive changes goin on at EA and then they pull this? sorry i cant bring myself to say EA/Mythic. hell, it took me yrs to stop saying OSI. heh.

was hoping to have a lil b-day party in uo tonight for my girl ...with this lag its virtually impossible to even do that, much less try to hunt.
:sad4:

Lady Tia

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I personally think since this lag is not isp, nor shard specific, they should extend the event past the 17th. I still have more stuff to do. And I want to fight more invasions!! This is a UO specific lag that has slowed me down at least 4-5 days.