• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any words on duel pits?

V

Vyal

So any words on these duel pits? Are those ugly closed in areas in new mag going to be duel pits? I mean that place is fugly, it's all boxes, crappy deco, and ladders & way to many npc's I can see people getting their house teleporters bugged out left and right.. (umm if a gm reads this I have been paging on Legends for 2 weeks with no response about a bug house tele) Back to duel pits.. where are they & when will we see them?

Vlaude

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Magincia, Oceania, and hardware upgrades seem to have put everything else on standby. I really hope this can be the top priority once Magincia is over with. I'm also hoping there are more PvP and faction updates that can go along with it as this has potential to get a lot more people interested in PvP if everything is done right.

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So any words on these duel pits? Are those ugly closed in areas in new mag going to be duel pits? I mean that place is fugly, it's all boxes, crappy deco, and ladders & way to many npc's I can see people getting their house teleporters bugged out left and right.. (umm if a gm reads this I have been paging on Legends for 2 weeks with no response about a bug house tele) Back to duel pits.. where are they & when will we see them?
They're building sites since.. you know.. Maginca is being rebuilt?

V

Vyal

So no duel pits? I see the posts about how to make the economy better but how what about making it more fun to play for some people, like the duel pits?