• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any warrior types ever...

• Thread starter Richard Pryor
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

Richard Pryor

Any of you killed leviathan?

What types of characters did you use?

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it can take awhile but...pally archer, Eoo, pots and chiv heals with bandaids and good timing can solo this.. just be careful because it can tele to you! regardless if your on land or not., best place not to be trying this! is from a boat while a warrior!,..ive done it from the docks, alot of running around is sometimes required because it has friends.., its been quite awhile since i messed with one

C

Cloak&Dagger

A mage can also solo them....a bit more work than an archer, but it is possible.

R

Richard Pryor

I tried with a mage and it didnt work as I couldn't out damage what he could heal... What spells are the best?

S

Skaribis

I did 7 in an afternoon with my legendary peace tamer with drag/mare and rune/mare combo. Drag / mare faired better for the hp was superior. Would love to try with my baka twins (fully trained) or a cu for that matter, I know the greater drag would fair quite well. My mage hardly cast spells as he has no eval. but vets and arch cures come in quite handy. Also had a good day on arties that day, 2 dolphins, miniship, candelabra of souls and a cold blood i believe. its been quite a long time since i did this... like right after fishermen were given the anceint mibs.

:D