• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any vendors out there selling slayer spellbooks?

• Thread starter davebobbit
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

davebobbit

2 I have found are CD Vendor Mall and RAA shop... Does anyone know where else i might be able to browse some slayer spell books please?

Otherwise, how much would i have to part with for a demon slayer should someone wish to sell me one?

Thanks

Edit: PS I have looked on the now un-nameable search site

G

I recalled off a rune today at brit bank and was taken to a shop that was selling super slayers for 350k (i believe i saw a daemon slayer in there too).
I forget what the runes title was, something along the lines of "super slayer spellbooks, cheapest on shard".
There was plenty of them around on the floor at brit, so maybe worth taking a look there =)

D

davebobbit

Cool, thanks for the heads-up. Just bought demon slayer for 350k