• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Any value on this cu?

Lexx Merlin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
650 HP Cu that I tamed years ago... Taking offers. The cu is located on Atlantic.

cu.jpg

ICQ 33502723

Marlboro_78rus

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
If it will be retamed, it became 3 slot, but I can't imagine, what will be with HP. If still 650 - cu will cost a lot

Отправлено с моего SM-N910F через Tapatalk

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If it will be retamed, it became 3 slot, but I can't imagine, what will be with HP. If still 650 - cu will cost a lot

Отправлено с моего SM-N910F через Tapatalk
So far that is not true. People have been releasing their 4 slot Cus and retaming but they stay 4 slot and lose skills/stats like a fresh tame does.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It is a 4 slot and they fixed it where you can't get those Pups or any pet like that anymore and the system may or may not try to fix it for you.

Marlboro_78rus

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Not with the latest, I made retame about couple of month ago.

Dreads were fixed automatically from 4slots to 3. No retame was needed.

Lexx Merlin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't been playing much over the last year but why would you want to release it and retame it? Especially if it would lose all that HP...

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It shouldnt lose the HP.
It should lose some skills which can be retrained.

The exac result varies however.
Test on test center and you'll see what happens to yours.

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I haven't been playing much over the last year but why would you want to release it and retame it? Especially if it would lose all that HP...
Before the last patch releasing and re-taming a 4 slot cu would drop it down to a 3 slot giving you more points to put on.

Lexx Merlin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will test it out on test center and let you know the results... then I'd like to see some real offers

Lexx Merlin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I released it and retamed it... still a 4 slot cu but it kept the HP but lost skills...