• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any use in keeping clean slayer weapons from reforging?

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I think with weapons it's very cut and dried gotta be slayer etc etc
That said many weapons are useful if the mods work for your build or suit but overall I'd say the answer is no 95% now splinter changes everything etc

TrackStar

Journeyman
I think with weapons it's very cut and dried gotta be slayer etc etc
That said many weapons are useful if the mods work for your build or suit but overall I'd say the answer is no 95% now splinter changes everything etc
So clean slayer has no use because it can't be optimized for 100% elemental?

And only splintering is useful?

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So clean slayer has no use because it can't be optimized for 100% elemental?

And only splintering is useful?
Well of course it's not terrible but even a lesser mod 100 of the correct element is going to be better if you are looking at crafting to make money focus on making the 100% elemental weapons they will sell well imbued or not if you imbue them they will sell well
You can make 190 luck pieces or complete suits and do well
55 lmc suits easy to craft and sell well
If it's all just for personal use keep what feels good for you

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Clean sayer will save you 10 white pearls. you can use it with consecrate weapon.
but in fact you will want to make 100% elemental. Or fatigue or 70hit spell. So those slayers will just occupy space.