• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any tools out there to organise BODs into a spreadsheet of sorts?

• Thread starter slasherofveils
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

slasherofveils

I don;'t care if I have to add everything by hand (though would prefer not to have to lol), but is there some sort of tool to list out BODs so you can easily search for what you need/have extras of?

C

Conrad99

Look at the post just on top BOD calculator.

It helps me. It takes some time to set upi but once you do and you keep up with putting them, then it works fine.

G

its ok,

but the program I linked works for both smithing and tailoiring bods. Also I can sort my bod lists while not online at all, I do not have to worry if stratics is having a problem as they have from time to time. Its a small program (~1.5Mb).

each to his own.

C

Conrad99

I am always interested in new programs. I will give it a shot.

Thanks for the heads up.

S

slasherofveils

aye, ty for the link, now to just reinstall 2d (I use KR) *hides*

G

you do not have to hide if you use KR,

I would most likely be in KR, if I can ever get it to patch.

you can run the program while you are in KR except that you will have to enter each large bod and small bod in manually.

whereas if you using 2D and UOAssist you can export a list from within a bag or your main backpack, just make sure all you larges are in the same pack/bag.

Its been sometime since I have done this, because I have memorized the larges I want to save (at least on the tailoring side
) and I have worked my tailoring larges down to 15 total working so I am done sorting.

but if you having any trouble drop me a pm, I try to help you through it.