• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

any tamer (or guild) that tame Greaters?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
im finding it hard to tame a greater here solo.

was wondering if there was a tamer, group of tamers, guild of tamers ect ect ect that go out and tame greaters and give them away or sells them?

anyone know?

G

Gellor

Try spamming luna... that is how I got mine after 2-3 hours of "healer to dragon trips"(aka attempting to tame dragons):coco::loser:

Oh... and which dungeon are you going to die in and leave your dragon farming silver so I can come kill it?:spider::lick::hahaha:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ya, i sat at Luna yesturday spamming for one.

no joy.

i thought they had fixed that getting paid when dead bug back when the anv artys where dropping in the legacy dungeons?

G

Gellor

Sucks about not finding one at Luna... you might try flagging down ZKV or |M|... both are PvM guilds that could help you:hahaha:

Not sure if they fixed the dungeon stuff... just have seen a lot of people in the Hall complaining about it the last week or so:yell:

P

philopagos

I am a tamer who would love to help you name is lara I will be in and at luna at 9 pm central time for the next week or so hope I see you there.