• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any suggestion on where I can hunt for Gargoyle Legendary Armor ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Searching online I found this old Thread https://stratics.com/community/threads/so-where-seems-to-be-the-best-to-farm-legendarys.328929/ but it does not work, unfortunately...

I also tried it as https://community.stratics.com/comm...ems-to-be-the-best-to-farm-legendarys.328929/ but it still does not work...

My issue is, that I need to find Gargoyle Legendary armor pieces, (mostly Stamina 10 with LRC etc.).

Where can I most likely find them as loot ?

I am not able to solo the Roof or Exodus, Scalis or the likes so, I would need some more manageable stuff that carries Legendary Gargoyle armor as loot.

Thanks !

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Exodus still probably best bet. Would suggesting joining with a group that does these hunts somewhat more regularly. If it needs to be soloable content, you can check some of the ML bosses like Paraxymous, Lady Mel. You can also go into the Stygian Abyss where quite a bit of Garg gear drops. Good luck.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks all for the heads up.

The ML Bosses I noticed drop a lot of Elf armor, not so much for Gargoyles....

In reference to Gargoyle armor, where would I have a better chance to get Legendary pieces down in the Abyss other then Styfian Dragon or Medusa ?

What about hunting in Ter Mur ?

Are the chances in Ter Mur higher to get better Gargoyle Armor ? Hunting what type of Monsters ?

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ML Bosses don't drop Gargoyle gear, last i checked.
Slasher of Veils drops a lot of Legendary Gargoyle gear, especially with high Luck. However, he's not easily soloable. A couple Throwers/Archers that lure him to the Hell Hounds (where he often gets distracted fighting the hounds) works well. He's weak to Demon Slayer and Physical Damage. Unlike UOGuide or some people suggest, do NOT fight him in the Ritual room. It does not actually weaken him, and he insta respawns there, so you can't even loot the one you just killed before a new Slasher is on you.
Slasher of Veils obliterates most pets, he has a rock barrage similar to Navrey (which can be absorbed by Consume Damage, and actually heal your pet then), so standing next to your pet and vetting is a no-go, and he also has an ability that bypasses all Resists/Damage Reduction on your pet and does hundreds of damage. If you do decide to tank him with a pet, then the best pet i've found for it is a Chiv+AI Ossein Ram that has Consume Damage running and someone else throwing G-Heals/Cleansing Winds on it. An 85/90 Saurosaurus works also with the same tactic. Still rough on the tanking pet.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Apologies on my previous post - I confused my bosses - Lady Mel and Paraxymous were wrong - try Medusa and Stygian Dragon.

Other content with Garg Gear would be the spawns - Primeval Lich and Abyssal Inferno - and the 13 various mini-spawns. Pretty much anything down in the Abyss should give you a chance - especially if you have luck gear.