• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any Stealthing Bombers??

5% Luck

Ive been working on the stealthing alchemist idea for a while now. Stealth in to a champ area wait for the champ to spawn then drop 3-5 GE pots and stealth away with an smoke bomb. Just enough damage to get a scroll or 2.

Am I alone out there?

100 alchemy
100 ninjitsu
120 fencing
100 poisoning
100 tactics
100 hiding
80 stealth w/shadowdancers and +15 bracelet
65 chiv

5% Luck

Poisning? well defensive measure to get the time to smoke bomb away. Its always nice to watch a mage cast 2-3 times while you get off the stealth. As you know I cant solo champs on this temp so i am dependent on the solo raid method which in any circumstance is considered an act punishable by death. Leaving me with the need for some defense and as my temp is tied up in too many skills to solo off a group of champ hunters I need to slow them down just enough to get away. Hence poisoning. If you have a more subtle version of defence for this type of covert opts Pls feel free to post it here so i can make more of this temp!

5% Luck

the only other thing was to switch poisining for stealing which was a rough deal every time i tried it. Only when I completly miss the champ for damage would I even attempt a steal and always seem to get killed anyhow! At least this way if im feeling agressive I have a chance at killing a scroll carryer instead of thiefing a scroll and geting whacked for it lol!

G

I suppose you could always use shuriken or fu'ki'ya for poison/interrupt?

Put poisoning on a mule to restock yourself, then put the extra skill into tactics, ninjitsu, etc.. get more natural stealth and ditch the bracelet so you can have better jewels, etc..

A

Ariel2

any decent guild is going to have champ spawn fielded to the max.... and always eq before starting the champ. seems you will just die ne way

F

Foxie

Nope you're not alone. Except my stealth bomber alchemist is a thief with a dash of spellweaving. Same idea as yours, stealth in, throw some pots (or word of death) then run like hell until you can hide or smoke bomb. Then if I get crap scrolls (or no scrolls) i go back and steal theirs.

With your template I'd ditch the poisoning and raise ninja to 120 so you can use darts and shirkins - which will dp without the poisoning skill. You can use darts and shirkins under 120, but they won't hit your target very often.

I wear a hit point reg suit, chug pots and use smoke bombs to stay alive.

Fields are pud to the ninja stealther. Shadow jump for the win! Except shadow jump is bugged... Once you shadow jump you have to bring up a curser and cancel it otherwise you'll get the message of 'you are too busy doing something else' at the most inoppurtune times.

One last note. Champions have had their hit points raised and who knows what else. I don't know if tossing a couple of pots on the champ at the end will be enough anymore to get yourself a scroll (one word of death might work though). But if you're red you sure might take out some spawners with those pots.

O

Obayashi Misaki

hello

you are not alone
my assassin char :

hide 100
stealth 120
fencing 120
tactics 120
poisoning 100
Alchemy 100

total 660
i never use the last 40 points

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ive been working on the stealthing alchemist idea for a while now. Stealth in to a champ area wait for the champ to spawn then drop 3-5 GE pots and stealth away with an smoke bomb. Just enough damage to get a scroll or 2.

Am I alone out there?

100 alchemy
100 ninjitsu
120 fencing
100 poisoning
100 tactics
100 hiding
80 stealth w/shadowdancers and +15 bracelet
65 chiv

[/ QUOTE ]

give me a shout, if you're on europa, as i know of a recently started guild which would be right up your street *grins*