• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any smaller tight knit guilds recruiting?

Eon Blue Apocalypse

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello,

Returning player looking for a smaller old school family like guild. Haven't really played for 3-4 years (Logged in a few times last year). I attempted one of the larger guilds but its not my thing.

I've played for 12+ years and consider myself a well rounded player. Used to be in a few cross shard pvp guilds but I'm just wanting to do the pvm thing now. Used to be in PvP, -S-, Cyn, DEI, HOT, MM, LNR, VEW, MSI, and a few other guilds over the past 12ish years.

Look forward to hearing from you....or not.....and then my accounts go inactive again for a while lol.

Last edited:

Aeneas

Adventurer
I know all the guilds you mentioned above plus HAX, 1vs1 and a few others. I think I remember Apocalypse in DEI.

Now I am in UWF; a large pvm based group. The experience is great (especially when I am clueless about pvm and newer Trammel landscape in general). The group is large so there's always something going on. A good group of folks to run with.

A significant amount of members are tamers so fighting involves a lot of standing around looking at the pets which is kind of relaxing. Be ready to spend tons of gold to re-gear. If you kept a bunch of previous "useless" 120 scrolls such as wrestling, tactics, parry, anatomy, focus, you have all the gold you need to re-gear.

Eon Blue Apocalypse

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Yeah. I was actually in UWF and just left. I'd ask random questions, nothing. Say hi, nothing. I didn't know about any of the hunts until they were finished. It felt like I was just in another general chat with less trash talk and spamming. I'm sure its a great guild if you know someone or whatever.

I'm probably just going to put all my stuff in banks and sell random items and houses and call it a night. Thanks for the response.

Aeneas

Adventurer
I think something was wrong. UWF hunts every night at the same time. There are always guild chats sent out 10-15 mins before hunts, giving members plenty of time to show up.

Like I said before, I don't know much about the new dungeons and requirements to get to them (keys and quests etc) more than a hand full of time, I showed up and couldn't get into the dungeon and someone from the guild ran all the way back and showed me steps thru the quests. From something as simple as giving me a hard kick from behind so my pet and I fit thru a wooden create near the citadel (how the heck can anyone go thru a wooden box). The same thing happened when I couldn't get into SA dungeon.

Like you, I didn't know anyone when I got in the group. Merlin was out on travel for work last week if I am not mistaken but that didn't change how the hunts were scheduled everyday. Maybe when your questions were asked, ppl were busying putting bandages on the pets or running for their lives from a pink turkey that they called a Phoenix.

You and I were in Fel guilds (DEI for example). We both know the standard protocol for rez is rez/invis. But many times, in the heat of battle, the invis wasn't followed thru and the freshly rezed dropped again. Adrenaline was running high, we only cared about getting back to our bodies. At the same time, enemies were pushing thru choke points. Fall back orders weren't followed. X-healer forgot to X-heal. Report came back that another group was waiting in the star room. Colorful languages filled the voice chat.

You went thru all that and a few unanswered questions got to you? Get on game a few mins before 9pm and you won't miss guild hunts.

Last edited:

Eon Blue Apocalypse

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I didn't know when the hunts were. I was technically in the guild with a character for over a year. The first time I spent 1-2 months. Crickets took a break for almost a year? This was my second attempt. So more than just a few unanswered questions. It lacked community for me. It was like everyone was a mute.