• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any Siege Samuria's?

• Thread starter Midnight Rambler
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Midnight Rambler

I was looking to mess around with my template and make something more exciting to play with. I have most of the makings for a solid template:

115 bushido
100 healing
85 chiv
100 resists
110 anatomy
90 tactics
100 resists
80ish swords (working it right now)

as you know training is a pain in the ass on siege so I don't want to make any mistakes as I work my way up there. From what Ive been reading parry is a must, though I'm not sure if it makes sense to drop resists due to the amount of pvp one faces on siege. I'm also kinda worried about mana regain since I won't really be getting anything off the suits I wear...

Anyway, I still want to give this temp a try, so if there's anyone out there that plays siege or knows how effective one can be with this temp, I'd really like to hear from ya. I was hoping to find a good balance between pvm and pvp so I don't get bored with one or the other.

M

Midnight Rambler

Quite a lot of views but no response. Before I give up and post this in the Siege forum I'll revise my question a little.

Can one survive and be effective on a samuria or "sampire" as they say, without all the uber gear or mana regain armor? How would one go about this?