• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any shards have strangers?

P

Phoenix

Last one was killed over five hours ago, No sign of them in any of there spawning areas. guess Jeremy took them and the Vanguards on vaction with her.

S

Sunrise

Honestly...I think everyone is doing the turn ins to worry about thy strangers..but give it this weekend...I do beleiver people will be hunting them like mad...

proctor

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I havent seen a stranger on origin since the first day the 6th one spawned in hythloth.

P

Phoenix

That wasnt by chance the day origin got hit with the publish?

G

Green Destiny

Been checking legends all day, havent seen one. Also noticed that there hasnt been any leftover armor on the floor from one that would have died...

P

Phoenix

Couldnt find any town cryier's eather, I no in the release notes sherry the mouse is linked to them, Dont have here statue but did hear it works. Granted I only checked A few towns.

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Couldnt find any town cryier's eather, I no in the release notes sherry the mouse is linked to them, Dont have here statue but did hear it works. Granted I only checked A few towns.

She said she has no news at this time. :danceb:

P

Phoenix

I am wondering about A few other things however, All in Despise, I only noticed after pub 53 and seen no post's, First on level one n,w corner A swamp area that you cant get to I think it's allways been there, Second on the third level s,w corner were the acid elemental spawns an area with two hut's, Third A area just west of the lake were titians spawns, None are reachable oh allmost forgot some boarding inbetween the second and third areas, could be I never noticed them before.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
am wondering about A few other things however, All in Despise, I only noticed after pub 53 and seen no post's, First on level one n,w corner A swamp area that you cant get to I think it's allways been there, Second on the third level s,w corner were the acid elemental spawns an area with two hut's, Third A area just west of the lake were titians spawns, None are reachable oh allmost forgot some boarding inbetween the second and third areas, could be I never noticed them before.
Alls been there for awhile now, at least 6-8 mos. I am thinking I saw it when we were doing the candle of light quests for the Blackened Heart of Despise.

K

KidJoe

No idea havent seen a stranger except one since pub 53 and that was the one a group of us was hunting before servers went down. but we will no longer see junk armor nor boxes anymore at least not until another pub. strangers now fall and leave a corps behind with a simi fast timer before it goes public.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the last time, vanguards are only spawning on the shards that did not defeat them.

P

Phoenix

For the last time, vanguards are only spawning on the shards that did not defeat them.
I would like to no were you got that info, I have not seen one sign of A dev or U.O. rep stating they can be defeated, If they really can, That would be very sad one person could end it for A whole shard.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it wasnt one person, it was everyone clusterfu**ing them when they came out. On pacific they were camped 24/7 until they simply never came back. It's the same on many shards.

B

blerick

That wasnt by chance the day origin got hit with the publish?
that was exactly the last stranger on Origin. pre 54...
this was posted that the strangers were not present after 54 was published on Origin and no one at EA seemed to notice or care.

P

Phoenix

Thanx for verifying that Blerick, As for the vanguards I remember hiting Cove,Papua,Nujelm and serpent hold there were two vanguards in some towns so they were not being camped, Then hit coves, Tram,Fels, Server went down and they were never seen again on my shard. Sorry folks.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not 100% but have we not moved on form the strangers with the Murder Ingame quest that starts in Brit Castle????