• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any Red Daggers around?

Kerrs Holley

Visitor
Ahoy maties! Tis I, you're favorite pirate captain Kerrs Holley!

Hope all is well in the world of Sosaria. I'm looking to get back into the swing of things. Just going to try and re-learn the game after all these years first. But eventually I would like to try and revive the ol' DAGR crew and perhaps do some light RP if there are folks around that do such things. I also started streaming recently, so check out my channel. twitch.tv/kerrsz - And I also have a Red Dagger Discord -https://discord.gg/BCjzhR -link might expire here, but if you go on my twitch page and click discord you will get in! I'm hoping Budswoman and some others see this and pop by and say Ahoy! I regularly enjoy sailing around in Sea of Thieves and GW2. But I feel Sosaria pulling me back into this magical realm! SotA is also another game I been meaning to check out since I know Paxlair folks migrated down there along with LotR Online. So I will be bouncing around, hope to see some familiar faces soon!