• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any quality guilds left?

birdtail

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am an oldie (but a goodie!) who started playing when UO first launched. took many breaks in between then and now.

I am looking to invest my time in a guild, big or small doesnt matter, but a good group of people is important.

I have two characters, both are Tamer/Mages, but the alt has 110 Archery as well. My main is who im on 95% of the time. the other was made to be a PVPer but I have no idea what Im doing so he just sits there.

I love spawning. I would like to learn how to PVP if there is any guilds left that teach people that sorta thing. In my spare time I IDOC hunt or take my GD hunting.

Contact me here, or shout for Harliquinn in General chat. Im on in the evenings, late.

Last edited:

MattD

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I just returned also. I have been away for several years and would like to try some of the new content. I have been thinking of starting a guild for returning players. Former players with PVP experience and game experience that have been away for awhile and are looking to casually do some of the content and relearn PVP. I have seen several returning players looking for a guild. The advantage is being able to experience some of the content as a group. If anyone is interested let me know.

Last edited:

Shadepm75

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would be interested. I'm not much of a pvp'er in this game but I do so when I have to. I'm more interested in attempting all of the new and old pve content. Shoot me a PM if you'd like to invite me.

I'm EST timezone. Can be on almost any time any day except thursday nights. I have a chiv/fencer dexer via mythic token and a mage/tamer via mythic token (as well as a gatherer). Slowly working on getting taming up and capping out dexer skills to GM.