• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any PvP Guilds recruiting?

Alderon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello, haven't played since shortly before the gargoyle expansion. Looking to start playing more regularly if I can find a fit on ATL.
What I miss most is pvping with friends fighting over spawns, yew gate etc.
I have 3 mages, one is a red necro/Mage, and also have an additional red and blue Mage that I use soul stones to change up the secondary skills as needed. All skills 120 so powerscrolls aren't a real priority.
Mainly just need to get back in action and polish some no doubt rusty skills.
What is the Pvp action like on ATL. Do people still fight over spawns or factions or is there new Pvp play in felucca?

My ICQ is 39674550

If any ATL folks have any info on Pvp guilds recruiting returning players, please send me an icq. Thank you.