• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any particular spot in Magincia?

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahoy!

Do we have an eye set on the UP Magincia outpost? I am happy to use my 10k spot on that spot to increase our odds.

Let me know

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We're all trying to get em.
I understand. I have no interest in one, but I have read that you would like one so the UP can have a presence in Magincia. I was wondering if you have a particular spot in mind for the 10K plot? You know, since we can only enter once?

As to the 2K plots I have been entering my name on the ones with water access.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only ones I really want are the 10k plot furthest east next to the water and the 2k plot right next to the docks.

But I still entered every last auction on Catskills and Europa at least once.

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahh I misunderstood. I thought the 10K plots were 1 per account. Explains more how this could be a money sink! I did a fair number on LS and Catskills, but I have been holding on to my 10k choice... like a fool.

Thank ye

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We still have 8 more days to be foolish.

Then the rich folk will buy up all the 2k tickets they can find and lose their shirts on the deal.