• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any one care to help?

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taking one more full immersion into the enhanced client...2 weeks I've already deleted the Classic client..can somebody teach me how to use it..pincos Ui is patching right now so it'll be awhile

Hints? Tips? Tricks?

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Army. I'm on Chessy and I use enhanced.... love it. :)

Once you get it loaded, call for Nogo on global and I'll meet with you and we can work on it

I did the change about a year ago now... can't remember why--the learning process sucked, but end result not too shabby. I can't play CC anymore at all.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Army. I'm on Chessy and I use enhanced.... love it. :)

Once you get it loaded, call for Nogo on global and I'll meet with you and we can work on it

I did the change about a year ago now... can't remember why--the learning process sucked, but end result not too shabby. I can't play CC anymore at all.
Nice thanks..I patched pincos and forgot to patch UO lol so prob like 15-20 min

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I sent you a PM and I have helped several learn the EC with Pinco's UI. If you are serious about learning it and ready just PM me and I'll get you the info so I can help you get started and talk you thru most the features and give you a few how too's on setting up macro's and such.

Gorbs

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nogo, are you pvping solely as a warrior/dexer char or do you also use a mage (and enhanced client)?

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Nogo, are you pvping solely as a warrior/dexer char or do you also use a mage (and enhanced client)?
Historically I use mostly dex/arch templates, but I have been expanding my mage pvpness. I don't know all the mage pvp skills/ techniques, but the timing works fine on the EC. Actually, it gives you more room for error if you mess up (can correct faster than on CC, especially if you're using UOA). The timing is different, that's all, and you don't have a curser target to tell you when your spell is up, but with good timing and spell selection, you don't need that anyways.

I can mage duel with good mages and hold my own. I usually lose after a while, but it's more from my lack of mage skills than a difference in the client.
As for fields and the like, I truely think it's easier on the EC because it is easier to see the ground. (without any programs to assist that is)