• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any one bounded yet?

G

Would be nice to here if any of you bounded yet.
Also nice to here what you train on and what you hunt whit them.
What to not hunt whit the new dragons. Im sorry if im full of questions.
Im just looking for more resons to activate my account again.

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think anyone has been able to bond a new dragon yet, the publish went active on Origin first, and they've had it now for 5, 6 days?...

I'll have to wait until next friday to bond mine...

I

imported_Yalp

on BAJA shard look for bonded pets sometime next thursday or friday. I image it will be a sea of dragooooons!

LORD Yalp of Zento, CTDM

G

Don't need the dragon to be bonded to train it, I took a mediocre on to Sphynx and it could handle it without me vetting. Vetting just made it easy, Once bonded I don't think there's anything you "shouldn't" hunt with one except maybe large swarms of stuff, I predict lots of em will be visitting Mel and Trav as soon as they bond

Mine will

Rey~