• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any old assassins still around?

Val'lyn De'ana

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I guess I should ask if this is even the proper forum to ask.

If so, can anyone tell me what kind of changes an old time player may expect when it comes to changes in the hiding and stealth skills?

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure many frequent this forum anymore. That being said, ask any way.

There are enough older players still that we might be able to help. From other posts I've seen you post it sounds like you maybe itching to play a detective on Siege.

Good luck with that, I look forward to a good chase...la

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh one thing I can tell you about hiding and stealth is that the devs have made steal thing much easier. There is no longer a delay between hiding and stealthing.

Once you hide you can stealth as many steps as you like and this is from a thief who runs around in full leather and only 80 points in stealth...la

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have a bone helm on my ninja and fail stealth sometimes at 110.4

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was an assassin last time I played some 9 years ago. Changed it up with a thief template this time.

I have only failed at 115 stealth on a few weird occasions. Standing in my house and poof.. revealed. In Covetous.. not a mob around.. poof. Besides that, unless I do something stupid or get directly revealed by somebody with gm skill, I remain stealthed.

I would normally roll with 80 like Rico but I choose to raise it to 115 to accommodate my clumsiness. ;)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have a bone helm on my ninja and fail stealth sometimes at 110.4
I get this on my archer with 120 mate. I had to swap for a ninja hood and re-make a few bits from my suit to keep at 55lmc. Its a shame as the bone helms look so neat!