• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any of you play UO with a Joystick ?

G

Hail: I ask this as i was reading the balanced PvP post about quick reflexes of the guy at the keyboard. For fighting purposes, what is the best thing to use. Normal mouse, trac ball, joy stick, something else? Let us know what you use.

G

Not I. I was thinking of playing it looked up to a treadmill or other exercise machine a couple of years ago, but never got around to trying to tinker it up.

I

imported_mr.blackmage

Some people use game pads, like the nostromo thing or whatever it is called. I would probably use it if I had it, and I would say that is the best way to go. However, I wouldn't say there is any difference between that and knowing your macros on your keyboard, so on that token, keyboard + mouse can be just as good.