• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any of the Fam still around?

BluNtMaN[ATL]

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been kicking the idea of returning to play UO, probably my favorite game of all time. Just wondering if some of you beautiful people I know are still around. Would love to link up for some virtual fun again!

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
we need all we can get to come back
there are open keep spots an most shards, castles falling as well dying a slow death :(

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I’m here!

As I’ve always said, when UO eventually shuts down, I’ll still be there standing on the porch of my house waving goodbye.

The Atlantic community has definitely collapsed pretty substantially since you left though unfortunately.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I have been kicking the idea of returning to play UO, probably my favorite game of all time. Just wondering if some of you beautiful people I know are still around. Would love to link up for some virtual fun again!
I remember crossing paths with you in VK at some point, were you also in UWF at all?

Never the less, plenty of folks still around. Would be happy to connect you with some Discord servers if you're looking to jump back in with the community again. Drop me a note and let me know how I can help.

BluNtMaN[ATL]

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I’m here!

As I’ve always said, when UO eventually shuts down, I’ll still be there standing on the porch of my house waving goodbye.

The Atlantic community has definitely collapsed pretty substantially since you left though unfortunately.
Of course you would be, how could I forget! Lol

BluNtMaN[ATL]

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember crossing paths with you in VK at some point, were you also in UWF at all?

Never the less, plenty of folks still around. Would be happy to connect you with some Discord servers if you're looking to jump back in with the community again. Drop me a note and let me know how I can help.
Yes, love the VK family! And yes I was in UWF long time ago, I have many fond memories of running around with them.