• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any news on the Atlantic Jolly Roger Flag give away...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i cant find the original post and i aint gonna sit down and miss out again

i was affected i lost stuff i got the 30 day freebie,i want the flag too...this is worldwide...everone plays atl.. as second shard..IF THEY DONT USE AS FIRST......this is NOT just a shard thing... this is GLOBAL

Last edited:

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still consider that whole thing nothing more than a huge slap in the face.

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You guys got a 30-day game time for free but you still complain because you want a little flag? Mesanna, ignore Atlantic and give Legends your love. We'll appreciate you.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You guys got a 30-day game time for free but you still complain because you want a little flag? Mesanna, ignore Atlantic and give Legends your love. We'll appreciate you.
No, I don't want the flag and honestly I didn't want the 30 days either.

The entire way that situation was handled was a slap in the face. And even after all that happened, there were a couple of off handed comments about it and that was it.

It still riles me up.

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Be happy with your free game-time. I play almost exclusively on GL, but have a couple char on ATL. I never got game-time for my troubles. They seem to think that even if I was affected, since its not my primary shard, I am SOL.

keel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A flag would be neat, but they're really not obligated to give us anything extra. Quit all the shard-on-shard hate, people.

Lord X

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Be happy with your free game-time. I play almost exclusively on GL, but have a couple char on ATL. I never got game-time for my troubles. They seem to think that even if I was affected, since its not my primary shard, I am SOL.
Thats aparently not what they think..... ATL isnt my main shard by any means either, was barely on it during the then but 5 outtta 6 of my accounts got the free time.... I dunno

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pointless arguments aside...it was mentioned that Atlantic players would be getting these Flags by Mes. All the OP is asking for is an update on it.

Gospel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's already a thread on this, which I'm happy to say received no response either. Grow up guys. It'll come when it comes, it's a free gift, you didn't buy or earn it.

All you will do when they're given out is find a reason to complain about it anyway. Just can it and go play the game.

funkymonkey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm still waiting for a proper apology from the team, somehow a simple " we are sorry" didn't quite seem to make its appearance in a formal way.

The whole thing still stinks.

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm still waiting for a proper apology from the team, somehow a simple " we are sorry" didn't quite seem to make its appearance in a formal way.

Your apology was 15 dollars (per account). That's better than words. I wish they'd do a revert of Legends!

Gospel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Really? Saying they're sorry and giving you a free month doesn't qualify as an apology in your sad little reality? What did you want them to do, take you out to dinner? Quit acting like a spoiled child, grow up. They made a mistake. Get over it.