• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any news on Anniversary and looking for opinions

• Thread starter kennykilleduo
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
K

kennykilleduo

Hello All ,

I have been gone from UO for a while , played EVE , DDO , Warhammer in the last few years , just not having the same fun..

Was wondering has there been any news on the upcoming anniversary of UO and related celbrations?

Also I was wondering if you could give me a quick update , how does UO run these days , still buggy and certain classes over powered?

PS : Thinking about coming back at end of summer , that other game Lord of Ultima has me tied up..:)

T

Tazar

I read somewhere that 13th year veteran rewards are in the planned. I have heard rumor and hints of more - but no real details yet.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
13th anniversary suppose to be Lace, Furs, Textiles, & Poetry.

;p