• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any news from the Focus Group?

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe it's been over a month now that the focus group for Factions and what not was started, so any news on what was decided?

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouldn't expect anything to come as a result of the focus group until July at least.
Factions is a big mess, and nobody really agrees on what makes fun group PvP... so it's probably going to take a while to find something that makes people happy.

S

SilentFoxXy

I wouldn't expect anything to come as a result of the focus group until July at least.
Factions is a big mess, and nobody really agrees on what makes fun group PvP... so it's probably going to take a while to find something that makes people happy.
Simple really, if only they'd asked me it would be fixed by now ..;) (Sour grapes CatT dear??) ;)

Fix crafting,

Stop inability to heal non faction in Tram ruleset.

Fix % ranking, it doesnt work, at present a non player can attain level 10 whilst a staunch member lies stuck at level 5

Stop dead whacking, give a 60 second 'Rez' window, with ability to ' Flee the battle'

Now we have more than one character per account in faction, remove the stat loss, all we do is log another character after all.

Sigils- Great fun, but could be a lot better ...... Stealth, steal, return, hide, watch as 5 oppos take it back, then rinse and repeat....

Allow ONE hero to have a chance / More of a chance.....

Hey, its hardly rocket science...;)

Humor, .....

CatT.