• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any New ToT rewards this year?

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only did Begging a little bit (chasing after the fat pumpkins) so far and got 3-4 old rewards Trick-or-Treating? Are there any new rewards this year? Thank you!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Haven't been down there yet but looks like a pancake to get around :/ Interesting deco but YIKES!

Will have to bring my thief down there.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
1696808895422.png

Curtains open and close by themselves. It's not all the way through the whole dungeon.

Very cool.

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
View attachment 147888

Curtains open and close by themselves. It's not all the way through the whole dungeon.

Very cool.
I popped a few hidden chests then sent my Khaldun Krawler back home to Legends. Legends Khaldun has no new decor but I already have 2 of the shard bound relics you can only get at Khaldun during Halloween time frame. Almost have complete "of the cult" suits Hue 2745 from the hidden chests and a ton of other goodies. I will be stuck in Khaldun until Event starts next week.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I popped a few hidden chests then sent my Khaldun Krawler back home to Legends. Legends Khaldun has no new decor but I already have 2 of the shard bound relics you can only get at Khaldun during Halloween time frame. Almost have complete "of the cult" suits Hue 2745 from the hidden chests and a ton of other goodies. I will be stuck in Khaldun until Event starts next week.

I have yet to get a relic :( I keep trying every year! but no luck. Lots of Of The Cult pieces though and 2 blackrock staffs!! Which I was happy about.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just to confirm - people can get relics / blackrock staff from the puzzle chests too? I think I read this was possible a year or two agom but can't seem to find the post to verify.

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the Relic of Lithos and Stratos to match the four Titan Banners & Cards & the Titan Ring drop but would love to complete set with Hydros Relic & Pyros Relics. Since Legends is pretty well a dead shard I prob will not never get those two, for the Relics are shard bound :(

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have yet to get a relic :( I keep trying every year! but no luck. Lots of Of The Cult pieces though and 2 blackrock staffs!! Which I was happy about.
I had to buy one relic and traded for a duplicate relic a friend had. Do you wear Luck in your Khaldun forays? All I do is rub Luck statue my first hour.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I use yukio earrings, the quiver and a luck statue so I have a good amount of luck on, doesn't seem to help though!

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Just to confirm - people can get relics / blackrock staff from the puzzle chests too? I think I read this was possible a year or two agom but can't seem to find the post to verify.
Yes, I got 2 blackrock staffs last year, I HATE the puzzle chests....they are confusing lol, but yes.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
1696896010200.png

Nothin special about it...but for those who know me? It's EVERYTHING!!! *grins*

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The simplest thing to do each year is spend an hour or 2 creating new items for each season, but this Dev team doesn't seem to ever have the time to do it, it's beyond shameful...

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
The simplest thing to do each year is spend an hour or 2 creating new items for each season, but this Dev team doesn't seem to ever have the time to do it, it's beyond shameful...
did you see we got 10 new jack o lanters Garth ??? :cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so "of the cult" armor still drops in khaldun? is it shard bound? is it expected that there will be a turn-in vendor at khaldun to turn it in for the good stuff?

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
so "of the cult" armor still drops in khaldun? is it shard bound? is it expected that there will be a turn-in vendor at khaldun to turn it in for the good stuff?
Hi!

If you get a "War Mace" of the Cult please let me know...

Cheers
SR

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
A reward I would like to see would be the Macing and Fencing equivalent of the Captain John's Hat and Hunter's Headdress.

You might see a small uptick in players using Mace Fighting and Fencing if there was a way they could save some extra skill points in their build.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Whatever they go with it'll be something like this .... 1 pt for book pages.... 5 - 10 for minor deco ... then jump to 200 for a spellbook that is weaker then what you have :rolleyes: