• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Any new OFFICIAL News on our new plants?

• Thread starter DHMagicMan_1
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

DHMagicMan_1

Anything from the Town Hall?

I know they are planning 15 new "Mutants" which can't be crossed or anything but deco'd... :gun: and that they are all "Plain" and drop from groups of mobs...

Any news on what specific plants... which groups of mobs... when the publish is coming?

F

Flora Green

Nope. I was hoping there would be at least one gardening question. Of course, I also keep hoping Sakkarah/Regine will come to her senses and rethink the implementation of the plants. *sigh*

D

DHMagicMan_1

Not to waste our "Official" spoilers thread... I collected 10 Peculual seeds from the Ant Lions in Solan Hives this morning and planted 9 in Fertile Dirt (one in regular since I didn't have enough Fertile)... should know in a week at least 3 if not 4 plants that Ant Lions can drop... I didn't have any book marks directly to any of the other mobs that drop Peculuars just yet.