• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any major changes/tweaks for pvp/pvm in the last 6 months?

Saint of Killers

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been enjoying football/hockey season (it's fun to be a New Englander) so haven't been on uo in 5 or 6 months. If someone is sitting around bored, and would like to pass the time by answering a few of my questions, it would be much appreciated.

Mysticism: Any more adjustments to cleansing winds? Also, are healing stones curing lethal poison so mystics are happy again?

Necro/poison: Did they nerf evil omen/poison or is it still rockin'?

Chivalry: I know about all the major changes with 120 vs 65 chiv. Did they make any new adjustments since the "big change" due to sampires threatening to jump off a bridge?

Bard songs: Did they increase the buffs even more for group play now?

Pure mages: Any way to remove protection yet, or is purge magic still the only gig in town?

Stone form: Like protection, is purge still the only way to remove form?

Pure mage templates: Is the sdi still 30 (not counting scribe), and did they drop any of the other skills from the original "pure" list? Like bard skills, taming and such.

Enhance potions: Is 50% ep still the max?

Thanks in advance.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've been enjoying football/hockey season (it's fun to be a New Englander) so haven't been on uo in 5 or 6 months. If someone is sitting around bored, and would like to pass the time by answering a few of my questions, it would be much appreciated.

Just hope jesus... i mean tebow... doesn't do what he did to my steelers =(

Mysticism: Any more adjustments to cleansing winds? Also, are healing stones curing lethal poison so mystics are happy again?

Same as it was when you left. Healing stones do fail lethal, can cure it tho. Cleansing winds is still the one stop healer shop. Worst addition ever? - maybe.

Necro/poison: Did they nerf evil omen/poison or is it still rockin'?

did not nerf, no change, most people are used to arch curing so it isn't as crazy as people felt, but a good caster can still abuse it.

Chivalry: I know about all the major changes with 120 vs 65 chiv. Did they make any new adjustments since the "big change" due to sampires threatening to jump off a bridge?

No changes, 120 chiv is the ... best.

Bard songs: Did they increase the buffs even more for group play now?

Yes, kinda cool, less mana requirement and better buff, but sitll not heavily used. most likely just underrated.

Pure mages: Any way to remove protection yet, or is purge magic still the only gig in town?

Nope. protection rock form is still annoying unless you sync them or getem purged.

Stone form: Like protection, is purge still the only way to remove form?

Yep, or the good ole talismans that every mystic wants to cram down ur throat.

Pure mage templates: Is the sdi still 30 (not counting scribe), and did they drop any of the other skills from the original "pure" list? Like bard skills, taming and such.

No major change, still 30sdi, 40 with scribe, same skills that were on the list originally, but still does make for some cool templates.

Enhance potions: Is 50% ep still the max?

yes. Basically 50ep with 50ep on jewels/no skill. gm alchy is 50ep with no ep on jewels. But mix the two and it counts for 80ep. Some skill/alchy combination in between is a formula.

Thanks in advance.

Missed ya... welcome back hopefully.

Saint of Killers

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Solid. I was hoping you'd be the one to reply, since I know you're truly in the know. Thankfully I won't have to rip my templates/suits apart, except maybe soulstone together a group pvp bard.

I have to admit, I was cheering for the Broncos yesterday since I obviously viewed Pitt as a bigger threat to the PATS. I don't think it would have mattered even if Pitt won though. They got absolutely decimated by injuries yesterday on key players (plus Big Ben would still be gimpy), and would have gotten rolled on the short week of rest anyway imo. Farimir's "Minnesota will make the playoffs" pick turned out solid.

Orgional Farimir

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Solid. I was hoping you'd be the one to reply, since I know you're truly in the know. Thankfully I won't have to rip my templates/suits apart, except maybe soulstone together a group pvp bard.

I have to admit, I was cheering for the Broncos yesterday since I obviously viewed Pitt as a bigger threat to the PATS. I don't think it would have mattered even if Pitt won though. They got absolutely decimated by injuries yesterday on key players (plus Big Ben would still be gimpy), and would have gotten rolled on the short week of rest anyway imo. Farimir's "Minnesota will make the playoffs" pick turned out solid.
Same with my Colt's pick of going 10-6 haha

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Farimir.. trade ya Ike Taylor for the number 1 pick... he's a solid #1 corner.

:eyes:

At this point, i'm going pats - saints. Think the saint's are playing way too well to get knocked off at this point

Z

Zero Day

Cleansing winds will remove mortal but not heal if it removes mortal.

Bard ability buffs, extremely under rated in PvP.

Thats it.
Poor Steelers.

Saint of Killers

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At this point, i'm going pats - saints. Think the saint's are playing way too well to get knocked off at this point
Hard for me to pick against any team named "Saints", but you never see a dome team make a clean run to the bowl unless they have home field advantage. If Packers lose to Giants this week, then that gets thrown out the window (if the Saints get by 49ers awesome D).