Any Lockpicking training Houses on Chesapeake?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
D

Dragonchilde

You know, I've been thinking (really hard) about making one. I've gotta train lockpicking myself, and so does my husband... I'll just have to bring up another tinker.

B

Blockhead

Hey, I have a GM tinker, made some simple boxes, and got my skill up to 85.7 so far. If you want help let me know if you have icq

582042645. or email [email protected] would love to help out.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 3, 2001
But you know that you dont need that many boxes as in the past? Actually 1-3 would be enough. Each one made from a tinker of different skill.

B

Blockhead

really? all I need is 1 box made by gm thinker? Ive been grindign on about 50 boxes.

FatMagic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 3, 2004
Buffalo, NY
While it is true you only need 1 box per skill level -- I found it much easier to train on multiple boxes as you can just use your hotkey/macro and then "click, click, click" -- but that's just me. I liked locking all the boxes in one pass, then picking them all in one pass instead of "lock, unlock, lock, unlock". So this is how I setup my Lockpicking House! :)

But that's me :)