• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Any interest in this ?

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm not hugely into deco, rumored to be only 3 on Siege ? Probably not true, but anyway..what's it worth ?

Attachments

Last edited:

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am definitely interested garth. I am starting a library and would like it for deco.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am definitely interested garth. I am starting a library and would like it for deco.
I also got this item, which may or may not be the only one of its kind, there's also the statue to the far right right which is Forged Artwork from King Blackthorns Collection.

Attachments

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I may be interested in the artwork as well. There are 2 different ones if it's the one I don't have I will definitely buy that one as well

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is it the pegasus statue shown in the pic?

if its that, i got to tell ya id be torn on whether or not to buy it, its the same graphic as the stealable