• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Server Birth Any interest in olde school server music stand?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
music stand 1 stone ...weight does not change when turned .. very rare in like a ash colour...id 56?

if any interest will turn into a auction or accept offer otherwise...pics below

icq 677577087

101.png 102.png

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well i have had 2 identical bids of 100m ... roughly at same time too... the one above by archnight the other is via icq to a player called fire girl....so i will say the best bid /highest bid before midnight tonight.... thats EST zone......forgot to mention i left this behind on Europa but i can transfer to any of the more popular shards within a day or two.....Kinda moving a lot of my best stuff from Europa to my new Atlantic show keep!!!

so best bid wins this ...get a bid in...i cannot stop people using icq.... id rather bids are made here so everyone can see...but ksara...i can only ask...

ends midnight tonight sunday the 1st of september 2019 EST time...thankyou for reading

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry for slight delay...as always something in real life crops up spoiling the UO party... winner is
@Superflea .....the item is on EU but i can take to Atl or most popular shards on tuesday just timed out at moment with the shard shield 24 hour rule