• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Any interest in a fully loaded orc ship ?

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I will consider selling Orc ships with 7 fully stocked Carronade cannons (100 of each charge/fuse/ball), if there's enough interest to make it financially worth the time. I think considering how much harder it is to gather ship parts with the High Seas population higher on the waters, 2 mil is a more than fair price.

Message me privately if you want to place an order. Also as my last reply states, I'm taking Atl gold offers as well, msg me your offer.

Thank you

Last edited:

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I will also dye the cannons if the buyer doesn't have access to a Metal Dye Tub, just pick your color, Brit ship used for color comparisons.

Untitled.jpg

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have sold one at that price and have traded some for things I need. I am about to trade a ship for 23 rope, and I'm also looking to acquire translocation powder and Bags of Sending. If any of you new to Siege people have this stuff, let me know. If you have gold and time on your hands, I"m also trading for Saltpeter in bulk....message me here or shout out in GC to broker a deal.

Thank you

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm also trading for large quantities of wool and BoS's with accompanying powder of translocation.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...and tradeing for Bo'S what? Just giving ya grief, and boosting the thread. Wonderful deal I would say!

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
FYI, I"m also accepting Atl gold for a fully loaded orc ship. No I don't play on Atl, that's just where all of the prodo gold is should I ever need any in the future :)

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am also seriously considering just selling my castle and all of it's contents, again for Atl gold. That would be the castle, 218 orc ships, roughly 200k charges, 30k fuses and balls and all of the resources I've gathered as well as all of the deco vet reward crafting stations, lighthouse, etc etc etc. Of course I would need a serious Atl gold offer, so message me for that deal as well.

Suri

Visitor
Heyo Garth I'm interested in buying a fully loaded Orc ship for ATL gold, or within my ATL gold's limitations. PM me please ^_^

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I am also interested in an orc ship for Atl gold. Please PM me. Thank you.