• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Any Holiday /Xmas Collectors out there

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Due to the latest mass falling of our lands ....

i have got qute a bag full of snowglobes/ bells/ statues /reindeers/ slieghs/ crystal /shadow/ etc /etc ...if u need any names i will look through them b4 i turn them in... we can swop item for item or work something very easy.. iam not fussed they are turn in points ..

i would rather complete someone collection than turn them in

ask here or do the pm thing or icq me 267 208 357

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this is not my full set of every holiday collection every produced!!!! this is my loot form the latst 100 house falling bin last 2 weeks .the old RTB houses....lots of good stuff including this holiday stuff.......just ask me what u need to finish

Eisenhower

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hiho,
the globes could be interesting for me :) Im gonna check what I have and send you a message!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiho,
the globes could be interesting for me :) Im gonna check what I have and send you a message!
fire away.....this will be everyones last chance to make full collections....due to the great house fall time

Last edited:

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm also interested in globes...

Prism of Light
Exodus Lair
Pass on Karnaugh
Twin Oaks Tavern

Think that's all, I realise some or all of them may be 'rare', if you come across them I'm happy to negotiate a trade or price :)

I also need a few moonstone colours to complete my tram/fel sets if you have any of them - need to fill the gaps in this picture:

moonstone collection.png

Addax -S-

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been trying to rebuild several collections I lost a couple years ago. I'd be willing to buy any of these you can provide, or trade other items for points.

Snowmen: Zilo

Light of the Solstice (Candles): Echa Firwood, Ender, EvilMantis, Farmer Farley, GM Licatia, GM Rend, GM Snark, GM Zoer, Hugo, Hyacinth, Jinsol, Kalag, Niobe, Rugen, Saralah, Vex

Reindeer: Argain, Cadillac, Carbon, Cyrus, Dark Hanako, Darkscribe, Draconis Rex, Drake, Ender, Eva, Fylwyn, Gungix, Hyacinth, Imirian, Inoia, JIB, LadyLu, Marby, Merlina, Morpheus, Nantro, Niobe, Orbeus, Sefergie, Skunky, Snark, Spada, Taka, Willow, Wolf, Wraith, Ya-Ssan, Yeti, Zilo

Sleigh: Axiom, Binky, Bobul, Carbon, Cirrus, Comforl, Cyrus, Czarzane, Darkscribe, Deko, Draconi, Draconis Rex, Drake, Eva, Excrom, Fylwyn, Hannel, Hugo, Hyacinth, Iccarus, Inoia, Jinsol, LadyLu, Lagman, Merlina, Mesanna, Morpheus, MrTact, Mythfire, Orbeus, Platinum, Prume, Rend, Shepherd, Silvani, Singen, Skunky, Stormwind, Taka, Uril, Wasia, Wilki, Willow, Wraith, Ya-Ssan, Yeti, Zilo

That's a lot of names!
With so many names I'm missing, less than 1/4 of the ones I've found at IDOCs this week were ones I need.

Last edited:

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Prism of Light
Exodus Lair
Pass on Karnaugh
Twin Oaks Tavern

Think that's all, I realise some or all of them may be 'rare', if you come across them I'm happy to negotiate a trade or price :)

I also need a few moonstone colours to complete my tram/fel sets if you have any of them - need to fill the gaps in this picture:

View attachment 11977
Which shard?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Prism of Light
Exodus Lair
Pass on Karnaugh
Twin Oaks Tavern

View attachment 11977
soory no new stones yet and again sorry i have none of those 4 globes

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To Eisenhower ..i have 8 for you...from the list u sent me that u have not got???.every little helps....

hyloth, deciet, the citadel,blighted grove,
wrong, zento ,doom, heartwood .

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To Addax deffo help you with rendeers and slieghs...plz icq me 267 208 357 got a box of 28 mixed so bound to be some u have not got........

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all as traded above/swopped....anyone else need a collection finishing???

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you have the Fruit Baskets THP? I just need the Supreem one to complete a set, next door to you of course...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nobody else wanna finsh off old collections.. these are going to be dumped for around 1 millo points very soon

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
deffo deffo deffo bin this sunday.....
ast shout on the xmas stuff..deffoo gonna get binned this weekend
statues [many]
bells [both kinds
globes [many]
crystal/shadow stuff [many]
reindeer/slighs[gone]
snowmen/candles [few left]
cakes[varroius years many colours]
boxes [many colours old square]
mini house deeds [few left]

Eisenhower

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi there,

if you have any of these globes, let me know:

Britain, Buccaneers Den, Cove, Empath Abbey, Jhelom, Magincia, Minoc, Nujel'm, Occlo, Papua, Serpent's hold, Skara Brae, The Lycaeum, Trinsic, Vesper
Blackthorne's Castle, Exodus' Lair, Pass on Karnaugh, The Etheral Fortress, Chaos Shrine, Shrine of Humility, Shrine of Honor, Shrine of Justice
Destard, Palace of Paroxysmus

And if you have a castle mini deed let me know as well :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

if you have any of these globes, let me know:

Britain, Buccaneers Den, Cove, Empath Abbey, Jhelom, Magincia, Minoc, Nujel'm, Occlo, Papua, Serpent's hold, Skara Brae, The Lycaeum, Trinsic, Vesper
Blackthorne's Castle, Exodus' Lair, Pass on Karnaugh, The Etheral Fortress, Chaos Shrine, Shrine of Humility, Shrine of Honor, Shrine of Justice
Destard, Palace of Paroxysmus

And if you have a castle mini deed let me know as well :)
gonna check and put aside for you anyones u listed...... as i bin all this stuff.....i tried...it helped a few.....

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd quite like a few mini houses, if no-one else wants them for an actual collection. As usual I don't know prices but I'm sure I could do gold equivalent of cleanup points i.e. 100gp per point

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All the holiday stuff as been put in 3 boxes on my single vendor at dark moon of mihr...east side wall inside Luna city....they will remain on there for 3-4 days..if nobody needs them i will then bin them for points

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have huge lists of this stuff, seems nobody is interested any more. my lot will be going in the bin in a few days too.

Elf.