• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

any help plz I got ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

praha

Visitor
Your Ultima Online account has been banned: Ticket#

Your account xxxxxx for Ultima Online has been prohibited from accessing all servers due to violations of our Code of Conduct. You will not be able to log onto this account again. The details of the violation are as follows:

GM petition number xxxxx

Service Termination for Ultima Online Account: xxxx

Your Ultima Online account has been terminated from the Ultima Online service due to the following violation of the Rules of Conduct.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
it not say how long, and I have send another email to UO..
why ban , well , some one told me to say some strange word in game.... I did on general and got ban,
I not have hars anyone ..says Idid.......or whatever.. I re typ what he say..... arg... so plz..
and I still dont know what the words means..

Need help to unban my account plz I beg

Last edited:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
as for how long? "You will not be able to log onto this account again"... forever...

Beyond that? Not really sure what you can do about it. Maybe they have some kind of appeal process.. but doubt it.

Arcus

Grand Poobah
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your Ultima Online account has been banned: Ticket#

Your account xxxxxx for Ultima Online has been prohibited from accessing all servers due to violations of our Code of Conduct. You will not be able to log onto this account again. The details of the violation are as follows:

GM petition number xxxxx

Service Termination for Ultima Online Account: xxxx

Your Ultima Online account has been terminated from the Ultima Online service due to the following violation of the Rules of Conduct.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
it not say how long, and I have send another email to UO..
why ban , well , some one told me to say some strange word in game.... I did on general and got ban,
I not have hars anyone ..says Idid.......or whatever.. I re typ what he say..... arg... so plz..
and I still dont know what the words means..

Need help to unban my account plz I beg

So post the rest of the email. You left out why.

praha

Visitor
So post the rest of the email. You left out why.
Your account xxxx for Ultima Online has been prohibited from accessing all servers due to violations of our Code of Conduct. You will not be able to log onto this account again. The details of the violation are as follows:

GM petition number xxxxx

Service Termination for Ultima Online Account: xxxxxx

Violation: Disruptive Behavior
Date/Time: 12/18/2019 10:20pm
Shard: Europa
Character: praha

Log of incident:

Wed Dec 18 22:20:30 EST 2019: [xxxx][praha] (Channel): {General} plz alexw OROSPU Cocugo
Wed Dec 18 22:20:30 EST 2019: [xxxxx][praha] (Channel): {General} plz alexw OROSPU Cocugo
Wed Dec 18 22:24:14 EST 2019: [xxxxx][praha] (Channel): {General} I know he cannot ever pay back he is turky no money..
Wed Dec 18 22:48:57 EST 2019: [xxxxxx][praha] (Channel): {General} alex yuo sick in your head.. leave us plz alone

and I dont know what htis means even.... they said post this its wana buy... ezct

xxx is I remove my account name..

and my accout is still active on page. I see so.... hm I hope they replay
my accoutjn is from 2001 I dont wana lost it.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just checked the Urban Dictionary, it's Turkish for "son of a b****"

why on earth would you repeat something not knowing what it means

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Some people run scripts all day every day and never get so much as a suspension and this guy gets banned for calling someone a son of a b****, there is something really messed up with UO.
@praha you need to stop trusting people and doing what they say, they are just trying to get you into trouble. Don't do what people tell you and stay out of general chat!
It's good to see the powers that be still over-react to some childish nonsense but leave the ToS open to interpretation by rampant cheats. :rolleyes:

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When I first saw this I thought you were going to say you got banned from the main forums, and I was sort of not going to be surprised. I realize there's a language issue here and I"m beginning to think an age one too ? I hope no one told you to jump off a UO cliff as well.

Johnny Black

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
amazing!
you go to atl and look gen chat for 5 min, what they say on GC is by far worst than SOB! and you got perma ban??
how many offenses you had b4?

Johnny Black

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
coming soon next month:

The following are actions taken on accounts that were banned or suspended during the month of December:

150 - Disruptive Behavior
246 - Macroing
270 - Multiboxing
200 - Solicitation
42- Abusing Game Mechanics
100 - Harrasment
41 - Exploitation
865 - Illegal Program

and AVATAR guy cant be banned!

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
coming soon next month:

The following are actions taken on accounts that were banned or suspended during the month of December:

150 - Disruptive Behavior
246 - Macroing
270 - Multiboxing
200 - Solicitation
42- Abusing Game Mechanics
100 - Harrasment
41 - Exploitation
865 - Illegal Program

and AVATAR guy cant be banned!
With those numbers he would be the only one left...

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
What? That's crazy if this is 100% the reason. I thought games got over trying to be people's parents a long time ago. I know a lot of guilds in this game still try to act high and mighty for not allowing cursing but the game? A lot of ya'll in this game are wwwaaaaaaaaaay too high strung about stupid issues.

praha

Visitor
I not have hars rasimse anyone ... me and frind made call in game chart fun... and some one ban me.
I hope I get accoutn back I cal ll uo and mesana to.

my account say Active on page.. and on game like you read above.

plz help me to get back in game...
listen ly english is so good.. my acoont name is davidsnik...
plz... and Grinich was able to enter anytime and now I have change pawoord
so plz help plz I beg

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I don't reckon there is anything any of us can do for you. Start a new account?

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You also don't get permabanned for a first offense (unless it's exceptionally egregious) on a paid account. There must be prior actions against the OP's account.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There are a few words that UO has stated this if you use them it will be a perma ban for the first time, like using the Rap# word or being a flat out raciest.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Sorry @praha there is nothing anyone here can do to get your account back, I know you are a kind person, you are just a bit easily led by some other nasty people, I feel bad for you. :(
I hope Christmas spirit will prevail and it's only a temporary ban, people behave a lot worse than that in General Chat all the time and nothing is ever done, or rather it's only certain people that seem to get suspended, not the worst ones. In fact it's often the worst offenders that report other people.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
First yall want more Bans. Now that someone gets banned you want it reversed. From the numbers it looks like they are doing what yall asked for.

He has posted about being banned on the Official Forum more than once. They probably removed those posts since you are not supposed to talk about actions on your account there.

Thats why my first post was "You sure get banned a lot".

Maybe yall should stop asking for things you really do not want.

Chap

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To my knowledge has has only been banned once, before this. so now its 2times. Perma? i dont know, though it was 3 strikes and youre out.

I saw the convo two days ago with praha and streetrally, and many other of his heated discussions.
Listen praha you need to learn when to shut up. no point going into a heated discussion and names calling in gen chat. no need.

praha is a nice guy and he helps new players, I hope he returns. Did i mention he sells repair deeds for 4gp each and its restocked everyday, its with a loss for him, but he helps others.
I will help you ingame if you need armor, gold etc. but you gotta learn to shut up at times. I know you and grinch(alex or w/e) are not bestfriends but dont argue in genchat, just shut up.

If anyone can log onto your account change password. and keep your username secret lol

Cya ingame, your EJ account can be made just as good as the previous one, with alitle work.

praha

Visitor
I made Ej account now.. and I go for it.. never give up.. restart all off it... will be hard.. but hard way is best way.
and next month I go pay account...

" If some one loot my Idoc soon... plz.. .Take for me Bottle of water " its all I want ty

Xare

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Honestly, I'm not sure if you're an idiot or just really too damn young to be playing this game. Since your account was, allegedly, from early 2000s, I wouldn't be surprised if there was other potential items on the account history from before you obtained the account.

You broke the rules. Ignorantly, which is even funnier, but still broke the rules. Deal with the consequences. This is also not the proper forum to approach appealing your ban. Proper channels and all that jazz.

Enjoy the ban.

praha

Visitor
yes I broke rules but listen.. why.....

- Alex Grinch khal drogo raymond , rayan.. same chars..

- Beg me Codes.. for game.. store items and ingame items... So i give , and he always say pay back and never did; he lie..

SO plz ...
he was atlantic player did same there.. and no on EU he do same......

Iam in real autisme.. and he profit oke.. .but plz... and so we made noise...

who the hell call GM ' and proffit ... plz
And as THNX you get ban.. I must shutup he said all the time...

Listen EU player..... plz ... never help him ,and get out off his guild.

Praha account is done.. finis... for ever.. but I start all over again....make account.. same chars.

- look Iam good I have give new player gold ect ect.. same in real..

but plz... I not want a Ty like this plz...........................................

yes I was on fault to make noise words but plz... we all do sometimes.. noone call Dady GM

plz...

-Alex said to me.. I go do what I can to get you out off game.. and he did..
dont know why.. cause I pay him all he want with real money ?. plz really. ??

- so plz dont help him in game.. we start .. to kick him out off EU .. like atlanctic did.
oown fault.. .he should beter RESPECT PEOPLE. TY........ I Can cry about... from 2001 till now.. ban forever plz
really ?

-- I get 120 frind on my list.. so plz.. and yes .. its my fault to.. but plz.. .really ? call dady gm plz.

Last edited:

Xare

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
yes I broke rules but listen.. why.....
Gonna stop ya right there. There is no justifiable reason. You did stupid. Deal with it.

Is english a second language for you? May explain some of the difficulty between us.

-Alex said to me.. I go do what I can to get you out off game.. and he did..
dont know why.. cause I pay him all he want with real money ?. plz really. ??
Are you saying that a) someone told you that they could help you get unbanned, by b) paying them real cash, and c) you paid them?

Status
Not open for further replies.