• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any guilds need a guy?

JamezC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey,

i just inherited my older brothers two accounts last week and his characters are all on catskills. I'd love to be an active member in a guild of cool people that actually play together. I'd like to do treasure hunting, peerless, spawns, learn to pvp correctly, and just have fun people to hang out with. The last thing is most important it doesn't really matter if the guild does cool stuff it matters more if the people are fun.

About me i guess? maybe make it easier to invite me?

I'm a full time student and i work some nights but once i move into my new apartment i'll have some free time to devote to uo.
in uo i prefer playing in groups and helping in any way. Playing any role is fun, i dont care if i'm the rez guy.

Let me know whats up. I'd love to get to know you people :)

Thank you
- James

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh Pitr, always trying to corupt the young. Back to your cave foul one, before I hit you with a spork.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh Pitr, always trying to corupt the young. Back to your cave foul one, before I hit you with a spork.
That's why I usually don't post anything in such threads. People will become corrupted all by themselves eventually, and then they will find us.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*grabs the fly-swatter from Scarst and starts swinging at Pitr*

Back into your cage foul one.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you'd have more luck using a laser pointer, and getting him to follow the red dot into the cage.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Pulls out a super soaker and pumps it up*

Back into the cat carrier!

*Squirts Catlord*

C

CatLord

While you all are busy using fly-swatters, laser beans and super soakers... the new player already got his help...

eat my dust...

C

CatLord

The beauty of silence is,
When there are no mistakes
When there is no time to hate
When there is nothing to explain...

Amir Amzah