• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any guilds left on Sonoma?

R

Rocklin

I played awhile back and I am looking to see what guilds are around. I am not much for PvP but I will defend my guildies in a fight. I am older (in game standards) and am looking to see if there are any active semi-mature guilds out there. Thanks.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dunno...just coming back and playing again myself. I tend to focus more on the PvP side of things. Im sure someone be around soon to recommend PAS. Other than that,I do not know. Most folks seem to be very clickish....atleast from what I have noticed in past of PvM guilds...

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, PAS.
The oldest and friendliest guilds on Sonoma.
At least in my experience.

N

neocron79

There's quite a few guilds left in Sonoma. The guild I am a part of, Guardians of Sosaria, is very friendly and dedicated to helping new and returning players get on their feet.

J

JocelynofSonoma

HELP has been in Sonoma for several years. We are a mature group who like to have fun adventuring, developing our characters and dungeon crawling. We also are dedicated to assisting new and returning adventurers. Welcome back!