• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any guilds available?

Dramora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So....

Now that I've been back for a month, and thinking maybe I'll stick around for a bit, I think it's time to search for a guild.

Are there any RP guilds currently recruiting that I might speak with?

All my characters are just regular human girls, not vampires, or elfs or Orcs, or....well, you get the picture!

Thanks!

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiya. There are indeed several guilds. There is the Rangers of Spiritwood. They reside near Skara Brae. There are the Purple Guardians of Honor whom live in a rather large player town called Olympus which is located north of Trinsic within the swamps. There are the United Pirates of course, located in Southwest Tram on a small peninsula within the jungle. Other non-human guilds include both CoD and Axis. CoD resides west of Umbra before you this the caves on the north side of the road. I am not actually sure where Axis resides and I have not seen them in quite some time. Of course there is K^S! Not RP specific as all of the game's content is covered and there are some RP greats within the guild.

I hope you do find the guild you are looking for. Good Luck!

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So....

Now that I've been back for a month, and thinking maybe I'll stick around for a bit, I think it's time to search for a guild.

Are there any RP guilds currently recruiting that I might speak with?

All my characters are just regular human girls, not vampires, or elfs or Orcs, or....well, you get the picture!

Thanks!
If you have ICQ, feel free to add me at #6082388, and maybe I can help you with some ideas.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dramora would make a grand Ranger.

I would offer you a place in Dramora but we would in time kill each other. *grins* Also, the guild is really not active, just me still hanging around tending the Glade.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There Is RP1 for undecided characters, if you don't feel you fit a mold, It's basically a store house until enough common people that are in it decide they have a group then they leave and make their guild. At least that's what it's supposed to be.

Dramora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the suggestions everyone!

Zuckuss, I sent you an ICQ but didn't hear back from you, I will try again.

My ICQ is 82866172

Aedon, I appreciate the thought for Dramora, however, I think she's probably not coming back to Sosaria. And maybe you should re-vamp your guild and do something with it. Stories were always fun!

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dramora, I would love to do a revamp and get back into writing stories. but right now life has me swamped. It is however great to think of any of your ladies being back around. Should you need anything at all, do not hesitate to shoot me a line. I do still check the forums daily, and get into game whenever time permits.

Samuel Adams

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello, I'm also looking for a guild. I've been back to the shard for a few months now, off and on. I'm not a 24/7 rp'er but i have nothing against it. I do not wish to be involved in the several guilds that pvp and bash each other over chat all night. I'm just a retired old man that plays casual several times a week. If there's any guilds out there willing to put up with me, please let me know.