• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

any good ??

K

kray2s

hi all,

this is my first post in the home and castle boards so please go easy on me:)

i was looking mainly for 2 things

could you please look at the piccy and let me know if: -

1. Should i keep or loose the BLACK gozas?

2. and a general looking good or looking naff?

thanks

also any suggestions for improvements would be greatfully recieved

Outside / general view: -

inside throne room /museum - keep or get rid of gozza mats (black ones)?

K

kray2s

just so as u know all tables will be dyed same colour and i will have plants outside i just not sure what type to go for yet and what colours:D

F

feath

i live next door, and i've never seen more than one room of your house! you need to let me in some day! lol

my personal preference; i love color on black. it gives color a wonderful boost. so, i'd keep the black. i'd used the purple as highlights through out the whole house, so, i'd chose purple flowers, with one or two reds and blues thrown in for contrast - or go the other way - purple flowers with white or black here and there. Best test is to put it down, take a look, and let your internal artist cheer or boo.

i love the general layout of the house, although you only show one floor. easy to get around, a good layout for a museum.

i've been looking for a large bench rubble. looks like i should have looked closer to home! :p very nice collection!

K

kray2s

ty feath

i am planning on showing the rest of the house as i stuck for ideas on how to deco and show things off and a little bit of inspiration goes a long long way:p

thing is i got boxes strewn everywhere lol but if peepshere dont mind seeing boxes and chests i will get on and post the rest of the house asap:D

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:eek:I'd say get rid of ALL gozas :eek:
I would concur on that...the stark contrast is not needed in this case and I think is detracting greatly from your museum items on display, and causing your rubble and other display counters to have an odd "floating in space" look.

I would tone down the curtains as well, both the number & the massive "color blocking". Keep some panels white, and some with the intense color, maybe even just dye the valance portions.

Example:

-Skylark

K

kray2s

hmmm wa shoping the curtains added to a sort of regal feeling but i take all ponts on board. Ihave been umming and ahhhh'ing over the black ones but i may keep the purple as a kinda red carpet ( i just hate red :p)

will finish off some more and then post again and see how we are fairing, improving or making a right royal mess haha

ty for all posts

M

mutau

i'd have to agree on removing the black gozas. its too stark imo. i

f you are keeping the purple, maybe make the purple a single goza with a muted color bordering it. so it would be muted color - purple - muted color. that way its not so stark and isolated.

it'll be a great accent color.