• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any good BOD vendors?

G

I need many tailor and smith bods. Anyone know of good bod vendors any more?

thx

G

The "best" BOD vendor was lit on fire. By best I mean biggest cheater.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I have no idea if they are good but I just put about 150 bods up on a Vendor at the Embassy. Top Row corner Vendor

Lord Nabin

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My Luna vendor has a bunch of Tailor BRSK and CBD BODs. In fact, I just restocked it this morning.

I don't put my Smith BODs on my Vendor, but if there are some you are looking for, PM me and we can work out a price if I have them.

G

On the North West Corner, the inside corner house w/grass there is a couple of Vendors with Tailor & Smith Bods combined. They have been there for awhile now w/bods off & on. Its close to a vendor I have there. Some are in separate books & some combined in one book. Just varies on when the guy puts them out.

G

1. Totally glad that bod vendor vanished, he was ridiculously high in price.

2. Thx for the vendor suggestions, I'll check them out. Seems like a really good bod vendor would do well nowadays.

3. No thank you on the gold hammer LBOD. My problem is that I have a ton of valuable LBODS (including barbed kit, agapite hammer and many others) that I havn't filled because I didn't have the housing lock down space to save them. Now I'm ready to get at it anyway.

thx again

Loq

I

Imhotep

I would be willing to trade smith and tailor bods or sell at a fair price as well

ICQ Me if interested 471966725

S

Slicer

With the new return of colored bods so high. Would anyone be interested in a vendor with junk iron small bods at say 100-200 gp per bod? I have at least a thousand of those and if there is interest I could put them up.