• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] Any good as a sampire suit?

• Thread starter Belanos/Icicle
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Belanos/Icicle

I've put together a starter sampire suit which I will over time improve upon. But as it is, how does it rate? would it be able to survive much? and how is the weapon?

DCI 34
HCI 33
DI 93 total
LMC 16
resists 70 70 70 70 63
MR 8
SR 6
HPR 2
mana+8
RPD 13
wearing undead slayer talisman

weapon:
twinkling scimitar
HML 48
HSL 46
DCI 6
SSI 25
DI 51
UBWS

(phys 40/pois 40/ en 20)

I'll be working on the lmc of course, but how is it for a beginning sampire suit?

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not bad, but you really want your DCI maxed, so I would find a way to get to 45. If you plan on using Divine Fury, try to hit 70ish in DCI. For me, other than resists, DCI is THE one mod I want maxed on a sampire. I've never found LMC to be that big of a deal (at least not yet), but DCI is crucial.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The weapon will work just fine.

And like Aibal said, you definitely want max DCI. I never run with less than 45. Other than that, you should be fine. I don't have any LMC on my suit and I do fine.

C

Connor_Graham

Eh, while it's always nice to have max DCI, you can certainly manage without it. I only have 31 myself, and do just fine. I'd like to get higher, but with my suit it's not really possible without having DCI on my wep too.

WildWobble

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not a bad outfit for a starting sampire.

Myself i would focus on getting your dci hci up as best you can 45 dci helps out lot's hci is not as needed for sammys due to lit strike but when you want to special spam whirl wind ext ext it is very handy to have big hci. Weapon will be ok, but since it is use best weapon skill i would suggest you look into finding a few more weapons to use a good diamond mace will dish out massive dmg vs boss monsters compared to the puny dmg of the radiant scimitars and mace weapons reportedly bash away stamina of the monsters your fighting i believe it my good diamond mace is sweet for solo dark father bashing he starts off going fast but soon he is attacking much slower compared to when i use other weapons, also a good choice is either a leaf blade or diasho with stam mana leech + ssi they are useful for fient special move. That is a pure life saver vs peerless solo also one handed leaf blades let you chug a lug allowing more power.

Lmc is nice to have on a sampire but not all that nessasary i run with 25 lmc and very rarely do i ever run low while leeching mana back often. Though it is handy when you fight spell casters nothing like getting mana drained often and not being able to cast your spell / use ability lmc reduces cost of them letting you get them off easier in such situations i find it handy makes a diff for sure though i would much rather have some other mods and huge resists.

My favorite mods for a sampire off crafted items

Fire resist!!+++

Stamina increase / but only with slower weapons very useful for bumping your swing rate

Hp increase / A must when solo peerless is your aim if you try doing proximus you need 120+ hp at least i have enjoyed doing proximus with 140+ hp works well.

Mana increase / Usefull to keep your stat points all going to where they should be going str dex mainly int only if you have mana problems.

Lmc / handy bout all i will say about it

Regen's / Mana regen very handy if you die and want to shorten time back into the battle. Hp regen ehh is ok but much better leeching your way to full Stamina regen again same as hp.

most other mods are garbage to my sampire though all have use for some builds well except i guess night sight...though maybe one item with it is ok for the human's