• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Any Fishing guilds?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are there any fishing based guilds on Atlantic? My fisherman is coming along nicely and be nice if there is a guild or some people to trade excess fish with.

I've seen fish and lobsters for sale on the new mag stalls on some other shards but nothing on Atlantic. Maybe I missed them?

SunWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure who they are but, I was just checking for you. I knew a some that used to be active and was going to go hunt them down.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure who they are but, I was just checking for you. I knew a some that used to be active and was going to go hunt them down.
Yeah they are active and I've been in contact with Gem about signing up. Who are you with?