• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any chance there could be a morning update?

A

Anarela

LOL... as the team is in Cal... I don't know when we will get an update, but I guess 6 am is a little early yet...

G

I read in another thread that some went home to sleep while others stayed very late working on this issue. I am sure they are doing everything they can to get EA Land back up as soon as possible. But, to answer your question... I have no friggin' idea... lol

Good luck

J

jwilso3340

I went to bed before the last update last night....woke up this morning and started the coffee ready to play.
Twitching from withdrawals. I'm sorry...the Test Center just doesn't do it for me!

G

hahaha i hear ya on that but those poor neglected test 3 simmies sure need ya attention their gonna need counciling soon!

J

jwilso3340

Different question, and one which I've never really understood. What is the ratio of Sim Time vs Real Time..i.e., 1 Sim hour equals what in Real Time?

G

2 real hours = 1 avatar day.

5 real minutes = 1 avatar hour.

J

jwilso3340

<blockquote><hr>

2 real hours = 1 avatar day.

5 real minutes = 1 avatar hour.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you!

J

jwilso3340

I was trying to imagine if someone had been off doing RL for more than a day and then came back to all this! How long would it take them to figure it out? My guess is 10 Avatar days!

L

luvibunni

I don't know but I bed my gardener is still charging me....lol

BabiDoll~

A

Anarela

<blockquote><hr>

BabiDoll~

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhmmmm you "bed" your gardner?
I would too he is cute !!!!!!!!!!

I thought you couldn't????? hihihihihihihihi

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

BabiDoll~

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhmmmm you "bed" your gardner?
I would too he is cute !!!!!!!!!!

I thought you couldn't????? hihihihihihihihi

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG, that struck me funny LOL
I needed that good laugh after last night.

A

Anarela

LOL... we all need a good laugh... never thought I'd go this long without a Sims fix...

Might be why I'm shaking????