• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any chance of making Sorcerer suit dyable?

F

Fink

I don't mind the scout armour, but the sorcerer suit's a bit bright for my tastes. Any chance we could at least use ToT/ToT2 pigments on them? I tried them on Test and not even the cloth hat can be dyed/pigmented.

I'm all for new hues, mostly, but I'd like the option of wearing drab sorcerer garb for my necromancer. Yes I could wear a shroud (and plan to) but that doesn't cover the vibrant blue gloves or gorget.

J

Joyous2K

I don't mind the scout armour, but the sorcerer suit's a bit bright for my tastes. Any chance we could at least use ToT/ToT2 pigments on them? I tried them on Test and not even the cloth hat can be dyed/pigmented.

I'm all for new hues, mostly, but I'd like the option of wearing drab sorcerer garb for my necromancer. Yes I could wear a shroud (and plan to) but that doesn't cover the vibrant blue gloves or gorget.
Anychance of making the Zoo Armor - which is harder to get - at lease as good as one of these suits?