• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Any chance of getting looting rights of SL without

• Thread starter RavenWinterHawk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

RavenWinterHawk

Well... I got loot rights. I should of wrote chance of getting cloak.

Ive fought 6. 4 looting rights. 4 Minors. No cloaks.

Was wondering if I need a tame to get a shot at the cloaks or do I have to be lucky enough to cast the blackrock spell.

I havent had one successful cast. It seems like there is a limit to armmegedon spell.

I use a bow and wither to fight shadowlords.

Any suggestions.

PS i play on atlantic and there are always like 50 players there. SO MAYBE MY QUESTIONS are moot.

TY

C

Coppelia

To be top 3 on 50 players, you want advices?

I don't know, go to their house IRL and cut the cables.

I got a cloak with Vanguard mount + Nightmare when there were a few players, but now I only get Minors. When there's a lot of players, blackrock seems to be the only way to get a chance a the lottery for top 3. Then it must be like for a Dark Father.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Two players or 20, I haven't failed to get a cloak yet except the one time I came late to the fight (it was 90% dead when I got there, so I took a screen shot of the animal lore info and left).

I've used two different characters, and ABC archer and a tamer.

On the ABC archer, I only got honor one time in three attempts.

My tamer WILL NOT EVER bring a greater dragon to a long battle.

There is more to my tactic than just "all kill" or just "click and fire."

Hint 1: An EP/ecru ring and explosion potions give you a LOT of extra damage
Hint 2: If you're only using one bow during the fight, you may not be getting the best out of your archery. Armor ignore is your friend, but composites are weak compared to crossbows or heavy crossbows (with high SSI and mana leech)

Out of all my fights, I only used armageddon once (because nobody else remembered... it was the second one to spawn), so armageddon, while nice, isn't mandatory.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm doing fine always getting rights at least with fencing... and I get one of the cloaks sometimes as well.

R

RavenWinterHawk

To be top 3 on 50 players, you want advices?

I don't know, go to their house IRL and cut the cables.

I got a cloak with Vanguard mount + Nightmare when there were a few players, but now I only get Minors. When there's a lot of players, blackrock seems to be the only way to get a chance a the lottery for top 3. Then it must be like for a Dark Father.
Sound advice though.

After I wrote it i figured the 50 players is crap shoot.

R

RavenWinterHawk

Two players or 20, I haven't failed to get a cloak yet except the one time I came late to the fight (it was 90% dead when I got there, so I took a screen shot of the animal lore info and left).

I've used two different characters, and ABC archer and a tamer.

On the ABC archer, I only got honor one time in three attempts.

My tamer WILL NOT EVER bring a greater dragon to a long battle.

There is more to my tactic than just "all kill" or just "click and fire."

Hint 1: An EP/ecru ring and explosion potions give you a LOT of extra damage
Hint 2: If you're only using one bow during the fight, you may not be getting the best out of your archery. Armor ignore is your friend, but composites are weak compared to crossbows or heavy crossbows (with high SSI and mana leech)

Out of all my fights, I only used armageddon once (because nobody else remembered... it was the second one to spawn), so armageddon, while nice, isn't mandatory.
explosion good idea.