• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

any champ hunts ?

• Thread starter Quaigong_Wulf
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Q

Quaigong_Wulf

Now, they I get slowly my bearings again, got a nice new home and work on rebuilding my characters I would like to get my hands on some new gear and possible some nice powerscrolls.

I was wondering if I could join some champ hunts (I think I did one just before I quit so don't really know how tough they are ) if someone goes and are willing to take me along.

C

CatLord

Yeah but I dont want to pull Quaigong into a side...

Felluca is all about alliances and pvp...

You are welcomed to join but beware... you will get in trouble.

Hum... if you join us you will get new foes, if you join our foes, we'll be your game foes...

To make things clear... I help honorable folk finding a quiet team... but i HATE spawning!

Q

Quaigong_Wulf

oh I don't mind the "trouble" :p

I always liked Felluca more than trammel and was mostly based there when I was playing in the past. Was pretty active doing Order/Chaos in our old Clan Wulf Order guild and still have fond memories of foes from the past.

As you say Felluca is all about alliances and pvp and thats exactly the thing I like. Always loved the risks and danger of Felluca as that need of banding together in a dangerous world forged Clan Wulf, a guild I am a proud member for 10 years now.

I hardly know anybody here anymore so I got to start somewhere meeting new people and finding a group to hunt with which are nice and honorable people and enjoy the same things I do.