• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Any active Guilds Recruiting?

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
About a month ago I returned to UO, playing here on Chessy. Just wondered if there were any active PvM or RP guilds recruiting? Use to run around as part of Void Imperium and with Gareth.

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
About a month ago I returned to UO, playing here on Chessy. Just wondered if there were any active PvM or RP guilds recruiting? Use to run around as part of Void Imperium and with Gareth.
From what I hear chessy still has a great community and RPing guilds. I would suggest talking in Gen Chat between 6-9pm EST . You might get more information that way.

@BrianFreud , is an active member of chessy if I remember correctly. Maybe he can help out better.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
welcome backs
finds dw dey grate, unless uoos wanna rps a goblin

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Hail Zalan, and welcome back. :)

I'm still running around in NI, but I'm the sole remaining member. Gareth moved on to a different guild, and I don't see him on much anymore either. I'd personally look for DWxC.

Cortes

Visitor
Thanks for the information everyone. I'll check into DWxC when I get a chance.
Check out Port Royal (P*R), Fire Isle. Pirate RP Guild, a few of the members have been playing since 97 so you might know a few?
Hope this helps.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's been about three months, since posting this thread. I've been to player events, EM stuff, and a hunt. I like to get to know the community, before joining a guild. If DWxC or any other guilds are interested in a new recruit I will be at the Governors Meeting early.

Sorry, goblins Zalan not a goblin. I do have something in mind for a goblin. Tinker/Alchemist for RP and PvM needs a good name. Still need to do the Stygian Abyss quest to get the Goblin ring.

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail and well met Lord Zalan.
I can help you with the Abyss Quest later today and we can talk about joining DWxC.