• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Anwser the call

Old Timer

Adventurer
Piram swept the sweat from his brow. Normally he'd be dressed in his armors, standing watch over the good folk of UWSP Town. Today was different. He was riding and using the moongates to travel the cities and towns posting and handing out the following notice...

Heed the call!
Do you believe in Honor? Do you believe in valor? Do you believe protecting others is a high calling?
If you were born to this, come join us in UWSP Town. The town was founded by, and is lived in by artisan crafters of all types. These are good folk and they are beset by those that would do them harm. Both in the town, and as they collect goods and supplies for their crafting.

These brave folk do not adhere to the ways of combat, and this has left them vulnerable. I have settled on the outskirts of town and erected a militia post for operations. What we lack however are honorable men and women, willing to stand at the ready to shield these folk from harm.

If ye be honorable. If ye be valorous. If ye be willing to stand between the foul things of the land he good people of UWSP Town come join me in their defense. A better home you shan't find, and to a better calling you will never heed.

If you have interest, come find me in UWSP Town, talk to Master Magic Hands, or send a raven to my coop (ICQ number in sig).

"Facta Non Verba!" - "Deeds not words!"

It is signed... "Piram Agrivar, Knight Defender - UWSP Town