• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Antique Dress, is this intended?

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Currently you can cut these up on certain shards to make cloth and on some shards you can not? Can we get some information on this

Czarina

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
out of curiosity how much cloth you getting outta it? cause i would love the ability to stock up on these to make me a new hat!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
are you sure it's shard specific? When people were cutting up sashes only a legendary tailor could get cloth, all others got merely bandages.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah... bandages or cloth depends on your tailor skill level. For example, a human nontailor with JoAT gets 2 cloth from a dress, while a 105 tailor gets 5 cloth, and someone with no tailoring whatsoever gets bandages instead.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no pics but its the color as queens dawns armor set. I noticed the dress going from 50k-1, to 2m-10m LOL