• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anti virtue dungeon arties still dropping?

B

BadManiac

Do they still drop? And Is there a problem getting them as a mage casting EV's and using summons?
Used to get a few a day before, been gone a few months and now not getting anything, has something changed?

S

slasherofveils

gotten gorget, gloves, shoulders, and exemplar in past 2 weeks on my fresh atl sammy so they are definately still dropping

I

imported_Jimmy Pop

Yes they still drop.

As I understand it, unless your hidden you have a decent chance at getting them.

I don't recall if using pets gave you a lower chance.

B

BadManiac

Good, what about getting them with EV's or summons? I know pets are bugged and actually get the arties instead of the tamer, has that been fixed?

G

I've gotten anti arti drops with EVs before. The drop rate might have been lowered a little or I may not be trying as hard to get them.

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It slowed down for me when they dropped the spawn rate in Fel. I was killing hundreds/thousands of Daemons in Hyth when they were insta-spawning, but now the delay is like 30 seconds or so.

G

If I remember correctly it was said that the drop will be permanent, but the items dropping may change at some point.

I wish some of the Ilshenar minor artis could be changed too

Things like cavorting clubs tend to get dropped in the corpse as worthless lately.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Good, what about getting them with EV's or summons? I know pets are bugged and actually get the arties instead of the tamer, has that been fixed?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have gotten all of mine with my pets doing all the damage. The last one was two days ago. I need one piece to finish my virtue set.

I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

They still drop.

But, as I discovered while playing a new character on an unfamiliar shard, for their stated purpose (something for the post-New Haven crowd to do basically), the drop rate is far, far too low.

For that stated purpose, the idea of making them drop faster in Felucca also makes zero sense.

-Galen's player

G

As I recall, the rules for summons and pets was that the further away from the summon / pet you were, the less "points" you recieve from the kill.
Being invised, or completely off the screen = 0 "points"

T

tymbow

<blockquote><hr>

But, as I discovered while playing a new character on an unfamiliar shard, for their stated purpose (something for the post-New Haven crowd to do basically), the drop rate is far, far too low.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure I agree. I've been farming Lizardmen on a new pally to build up skills over the last week and I'd say the arties seem to drop about once an hour which is pretty good if you ask me.

I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure I agree. I've been farming Lizardmen on a new pally to build up skills over the last week and I'd say the arties seem to drop about once an hour which is pretty good if you ask me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't gotten a single one with this new character.

*shrugs*

-Galen's player

B

BadManiac

<blockquote><hr>

I haven't gotten a single one with this new character.

*shrugs*

-Galen's player

[/ QUOTE ]Same here, spent a few hours (read: more than three) killing daemons, never invised, never more than 3-4 tiles away from the EV's and the daemons, not a single drop.

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I kill trogs and grobus non stop and have never gotten a drop. While i do know that is a lil off topic, i do find it a bit strange.

I

imported_Lord Kynd

<blockquote><hr>

If I remember correctly it was said that the drop will be permanent, but the items dropping may change at some point.

I wish some of the Ilshenar minor artis could be changed too

Things like cavorting clubs tend to get dropped in the corpse as worthless lately.

[/ QUOTE ]

nothing forces you to loot ANY item.

at least it is better 'junk' than the other 99% of loot usually is.

U

_Uriah Heep_

If I remember correctly, you wont get a drop
That isnt an anti'virtue dungeon (one of the original)

B

BadManiac

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]If this was for the Groby killing guy, then no he wont get any 10th anniversary artys.

If however this was intended for me then yes you get arties in Hythloth, I spent plenty of time there when the anniversary was, and got several arties. Used to be worth hunting then.

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]If this was for the Groby killing guy, then no he wont get any 10th anniversary artys.

If however this was intended for me then yes you get arties in Hythloth, I spent plenty of time there when the anniversary was, and got several arties. Used to be worth hunting then.

[/ QUOTE ]

I moreso meant the other ones like luck robes and soul seekers.