• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anti Virtue Artie Drops...

J

J0KING

Got to get some time in hunting today... besides the drop rate being rather slow (which is alright by me)... has anybody else gotten anything lately other than the virtue armor set?

The last two days all that appears to be dropping for me are pieces of the virtue armor...

Have Fun!!!

A

Azureal

I had a brief discussion with a group of Ogre Lords the other day in regards to the awfully slow drop rate. I basically outlined to them that if they dont increase the number of artifacts they give me I'll continue to slay 100's of their brethren.

They didnt take it to well, and one of them punched me in the face.

Disgusting attitude really.

Whats everyone elses fave target when hunting for Virtue artis?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use my Warrior in Hytloth to kill Daemons,Gazers and Gargoyles.

My Fencer/Archer go to Despise to kill Titans and Cyclopses, i use the night kiss dagger for it.

And my Tamer pokes on the eyes of the Elder Gazers in Shame. Good for Warhorses resist training. :)

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I get pretty good drops when i'm hunting them because all i do i go destroy lizardmen. Quick easy kills = Faster drops. Helps me get my horned leather up too.

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I get pretty good drops when i'm hunting them because all i do i go destroy lizardmen. Quick easy kills = Faster drops. Helps me get my horned leather up too.
Sure, execpt that Lizardmen give spined leather... :lol:

B

Blade_Thugluv

i do the spawns in fel. lots of kills fast and makes it easy to get the artys. insure as u get them and no worries about losing it if u get pk'ed

~Blade

M

Mythic

Destard Lvl 2 actualy, demons, wyverns, drakes, them skeletol mages(i think )along with the shadow wyrms if you get bored. I spose the kills arent real fast though.

S

SilentFoxXy

What he said up there *Raises Eyebrows Skywards*

For pure Drop rate/ labour/ Time spent, Lizards, Ogres,Trolls in Wrong (The little dungeon bit with the cells in it ;) ) are great, just kill em as quick as you can, and I seem to get about one drop (yes sword/shield/staff/crooks do still drop) 1 drop in an hour.

I also use Ogre Lords A LOT for training all my characters, and spend like 6 hrs at a time there during the week, and man thats a slow drop rate, like 2 days @ 6hrs each to get a statue.

Wont go far Wrong in ...........(Sorry couldnt resist)

L

Lariat

Destard, Deceit, and Despise champ spawns on a necromancer. Run around in wraith form withering (except lvl 2 Destard, can't leech off those. Lich form is better).